Best #5 Tips On Making Your Listing
- Upon Signup, use your real name/trading name.
- Fill in your profile section to the upmost by adding recent photograph of yourself or your business logo, and a detailed description of who you are or what is your company about along with social links, your website url and contact number.
- Validate your phone number.
- Connect with stripe to setup your payouts.
2. Taking A Listing Photo
- When taking a photo
- Photographing the work/item in a convincing manner is vital to its success. No matter how great your price is, a bad picture could keep a customer away from making a reservation.
- Make sure the images show what is you do / have
- Be sure the image is clear and bright
- Upload the maximum amount of pictures which is 6
3. Write In-depth Descriptions
- Writing a detailed description of what your service is or item is, is crucial to the booker. A clear and informative description increases the likelihood of your listing being booked and less questions from the booker. EG; If you item requires special license to be hired, you should state this very clearly in your description to avoid cancellations of miss understandings.